OWNER OF THE WEB: This web portal belongs to OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL (hereinafter OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL) with CIF number B93185981, with registered office in order to comply with art. 10 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in Calle RAMIRO CAMPOS TURMO 4, PLANT 2, PUERTA 2 C.P. 29602 from Marbella (Málaga). Any user can contact the company either at their registered office, or through our email [email protected] or on the phone that appears on the web portal.
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES: Any visitor to the portal will have the consideration of a user and will be obliged to use the portal in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. By way of mere enunciation, the user is prohibited from:
use the services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order or that involve damage to image and honor rights;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content of the web unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL or to third parties;
- use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose in any way said information;
- The user will be liable for damages and losses of any nature that OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL may suffer due to the breach of any of the aforementioned obligations as well as any other included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Website.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Users may contact OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL as long as they comply with the following code of conduct:
1. NO USER CAN BE PASSED BY ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION.
2. YOU CAN NOT USE AN DISRESPECTUAL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.
3. IT IS COMPLETELY PROHIBITED to present, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spam actions. That type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even put it to the knowledge of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
RESERVATION RIGHT: The fact of requesting information through the contact form, is not binding for the hiring of any of the services offered on the Website, the registration to said form, will be of a purely informative nature. The company reserves the right to choose, which will be subject to dates and availability.
PROPERTY RIGHTS: All contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL or third parties, whose rights in this respect are held by OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL legitimately, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements subject to industrial property and intellectual for commercial purposes as well as its distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, with special attention to all the designs of the collections shown, is strictly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power supply failure or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so the use thereof by users is carried out at your own risk. that at no time can OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL be held responsible in this regard.
Furthermore, OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example, but not limited to:
The use made by users of the materials on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or third-party portals.
Any damages and losses to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, organisation or location of content and / or access to services and, in general, of errors or problems that may arise. generate in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that form the service.
The contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the web.
Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL by contractual means.
Similarly, OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in documents or systems stored in them, so OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency other than the good faith of OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
Of the errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user to send the information requested.
In any case, OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL is committed to solving any problems that may arise and offering all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages and losses suffered by the access to the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or about the accuracy or reliability of them. The function of the links that appear in OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the Portal. OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through these links or the consequences that derive from the access by users to them. These third-party services are provided by them, so OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL can not control and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise prudence in the assessment and use of information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden the introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes in web pages other than OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL.
On the other hand, OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL informs you that by visiting this web portal is not automatically recorded any data of a personal nature that identifies a user, instead there is certain information of a non-personal nature and not identifiable with a specific user which is collected during the session live through devices called "cookies" that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the web portal to then make improvements. All users must consult our cookies policy to navigate the web.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that assist them, by writing to OPTIMASYS GROUP SPAIN SL at the electronic address [email protected]
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: For any interpretative or litigious issues that do not have to do with the contracting process and that could be raised on the web portal will be applicable Spanish law and in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, waiving any another jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Málaga (Spain).